Ref Code: SSMAM06
D'Addario's octave mandolin strings are designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are phosphor bronze.
- Designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012/.012, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022/.022, .032/.032, .046/.046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze EJ80 Octave Mandolin Strings
web price £14.90
There are no reviews for this item yet
Log in and be the first one to write a review!
Submit a review
You must be logged in to write a review
Trevada Music Ltd is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited.
Trevada Music Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 739734. Credit is subject to status.
Connect to Trevada music where we are always here to offer friendly help and advice. 01209-714353
Take It Away
Find out more about this scheme.