Ref Code: MK12221
This second edition of Music Theory For Young Musicians brings the practice exercises and examples in the text up to date with the latest ABRSM exam requirements. It also includes many clarifications that update the presentation of the ideas and concepts in the book and thus improve its logical flow:
* It adds a specimen test in the exam format and provides a set of revision notes on the key areas.
* All exercises and examples have been revised and many new exercise drills have been added.
* Concept explanations have been simplified for greater ease of understanding.
* The book's layout has been made clearer by putting the main text against a white background.
* Additionally, a background colour has been given to each information note to make it more visually inviting.
ISBN - 9789671000311
EDITION NUMBER - 00-9671000312
CATALOG NO - ALF009671000312
Music Theory For Young Musicians - Grade 1
web price £5.06
(RRP £5.95 )
There are no reviews for this item yet
Log in and be the first one to write a review!
Submit a review
You must be logged in to write a review
Trevada Music Ltd is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited.
Trevada Music Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 739734. Credit is subject to status.
Connect to Trevada music where we are always here to offer friendly help and advice. 01209-714353
Take It Away
Find out more about this scheme.